Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Get To Know Me

Hiii!! I am Mitch Little, new to the blog world. I thought it would be great to have my first post introduce myself,  so you know me! for starters I go to Georgia Gwinnett College i am nineteen years old, and plan of majoring in Business management. hmmmm some interesting stuff about me..... my whole life I've been into sports. I've played baseball since I could walk, and sadly that road ended once I tore my hamstring (RIP). I currently Manage a Chick-Fil-A and have Career plans to own a store one day! I also travel from time to time opening up new store in the United States for CFA.

 the most interesting one so far has been right across from Grand Central Station in New York! I also love going on Mission trips, and volunteering.
I loved going to Costa Rica where I rebuilt a school for the kids in San Jose. I also have gone to Honduras, and volunteered for multiple church youth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #4

     Trinidad & Tobago is a Caribbean island full of Corruption, Cocaine, & Murder. the island from google's perspective is...